Sunday, November 18, 2012

New G® Collection from Gold Toe


Disclosure

All product samples described in the review below were provided by Bzzagent.com and Gold Toe. As a current Bzzagent member I have personally tried, used in-store coupons and proud to share honest review on these products based on my own experience and opinion.  

First, I was thinking it is going to be very hard to post a review about socks and tee shirts, because these are such a simple products, which do not require a lot of to say about, but a little after I realized that I am concerned about few moments every time I am choosing another new pair of socks.

Reviewing the new G® Collection from Gold Toe I would like to mention this few moments.

Materials

Personally I prefer cotton clothing. I feel itchy when t-shirts are made with some artificial materials and I prefer to stay away from cold, so I believe cotton works the best for me. Tee shirts arrived made with 100% cotton and socks were mostly cotton with a bit of rayon and nylon. This is great for me, because during a week of using these products I feel comfy and warm. 

Design and quality

I really like the design of these socks. They have enforced toe and heel which is mean I will wear them longer :) I washed and dried them in washing machine and they didn’t lost color or look (at least after first try).  My shoe size is 8 and I received sock size 10-13 (shoe size 6-12) and they fit perfectly.

Price

According to price tags every pair of socks cost 6$. Well it is a little pricy comparing to some Ross prices where you probably can get two pairs for this price, but I don’t think it is going to be the same quality and materials.

 

Overall, I would recommend the Gold Toe company and this new G collection socks to everyone, because it is very good combination of quality, materials and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog