Monday, October 27, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the Whistle Channel

The Whistle Activity Monitor is a health tracker for your dog. It attaches to any collar and measures your dog's activities, giving you a new perspective on day-to-day behavior and long-term trends.

IFTTT Recipe: Log my dog's daily Whistle data to a Google spreadsheet connects whistle to google-drive

IFTTT Recipe: When my dog's Whistle battery is low, post to my family GroupMe connects whistle to groupme

IFTTT Recipe: Add a walk to my calendar if my dog hasn't met their goal by 4pm connects whistle to google-calendar

IFTTT Recipe: Send a text to my roommate when my dog hasn't met their goal by 5PM connects whistle to android-sms

IFTTT Recipe: When I #tag my dog in an Instagram photo, post that photo on my dog's Whistle timeline connects instagram to whistle and 

For more Recipes that you and your dog will love, visit Whistle's profile on IFTTT.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog