Thursday, October 23, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the Garageio Channel

Garageio is the simple and secure way to control and monitor your garage door from anywhere in the world, without replacing your existing garage door opener.

IFTTT Recipe: If Current Weather Conditions Change to Rain, Close my Garage Door connects weather to garageio

IFTTT Recipe: When I Arrive at My House, Open My Garage Door connects ios-location to garageio

IFTTT Recipe: When I Leave My House, Close My Garage Door connects android-location to garageio

IFTTT Recipe: When My Door is Opened or Closed, then Send me an Email connects garageio to email

IFTTT Recipe: If it's 6:00 PM, then Close My Garage Door connects date-time to garageio

Garageio is now accepting pre-orders and shipping in small quantities.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog