Wednesday, March 18, 2015

IFTTT update: Introducing the iSmartAlarm Channel

image

iSmartAlarm is a modern and evolving solution for home security. Mobile applications, real-time device management, and cloud technology from iSmartAlarm offers complete control over your home security system.

IFTTT Recipe: Arm My iSmartAlarm connects do-button to ismartalarm

IFTTT Recipe: Disarm My iSmartAlarm connects do-button to ismartalarm

IFTTT Recipe: Disarm My iSmartAlarm When I Arrive Home With My iPhone connects ios-location to ismartalarm

IFTTT Recipe: Disarm My iSmartAlarm When I Arrive Home With My Android connects android-location to ismartalarm

IFTTT Recipe: Carbon Monoxide Warning Siren connects nest-protect to ismartalarm

Through March, iSmartAlarm is offering 25% off all Smart Switch purchases when you use "StaySmart" at checkout. For more info, visit @iSmartAlarm on Twitter.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog