Friday, November 7, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the MixRadio Channel

MixRadio is a music app that personalizes mixes to suit your tastes. The more you listen, the more personal your listening experience becomes.

IFTTT Recipe: Save my MixRadio played tracks in Google Calendar connects mixradio to google-calendar

IFTTT Recipe: Post my MixRadio played tracks to Tumblr connects mixradio to tumblr

IFTTT Recipe: Save my MixRadio played tracks in a Google Spreadsheet connects mixradio to google-drive

IFTTT Recipe: Save my MixRadio played album art in OneDrive connects mixradio to onedrive

IFTTT Recipe: Share my MixRadio played tracks in Twitter connects mixradio to twitter

Learn more and download MixRadio for your laptop, tablet, or Lumia.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog