Tuesday, July 8, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the Manything Channel

Manything turns any iOS device into a WiFi camera for monitoring your home, your pets, anything!

Comes with live streaming, motion activated alerts, cloud video recording, and more.

IFTTT Recipe: At sunrise start Manything recording connects weather to manything

IFTTT Recipe: Send me a daily digest of all my Manything motion events connects manything to email-digest

IFTTT Recipe: Nest Protect sends a smoke alarm warning, start Manything camera so I can check on my home connects nest-protect to manything

IFTTT Recipe: Did the Dog Walker come today? connects date-time to manything

IFTTT Recipe: Motion detected - turn on lights to look like I'm home connects manything to philips-hue

IFTTT Recipe: Last member of my Life360 family circle leaves home, start Manything recording connects life360 to manything

The Manything Team shared a bunch of Recipes to help you get started.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog