Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the Pryv Channel

Pryv is a new product that empowers you to collect, browse, and share your personal data at a glance.

Collect photos, notes, numbers, and files from all kinds of sources into your own private space.

IFTTT Recipe: Pryv my instagram pictures connects instagram to pryv

IFTTT Recipe: Pictures in Facebook stream are automatically uploaded to my Facebook connects pryv to facebook

IFTTT Recipe: Pryv records of my calendar  connects google-calendar to pryv

IFTTT Recipe: Log my weight (in Lb) in fitbit connects pryv to fitbit

IFTTT Recipe: Pryv my favorite music from SoundCloud connects soundcloud to pryv

For more Recipe inspiration, visit the Pryv profile on IFTTT.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog