Wednesday, February 26, 2014

IFTTT update: Introducing the Automatic Channel

Automatic is a smart driving assistant that can save you money on gas, remember where you parked, and even call for help in a crash.

The Automatic Channel lets you connect your car to over 80 other products and services on IFTTT.

IFTTT Recipe: Email my mechanic when the check engine light comes on connects automatic to gmail

IFTTT Recipe: Blink my house lights when I leave work connects automatic to philips-hue

IFTTT Recipe: Tweet 'I'm at Disneyland!' as soon as I park at Disneyland connects automatic to twitter

IFTTT Recipe: Show my trip summary on Google Glass connects automatic to google-glass

Take a look at Automatic's profile for more Recipe inspiration.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 1562993

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog